Workplace: Gliwice (Poland), Jasna 14 Street or remotely
Financial conditions: 10.5-15.7k PLN gross (contract of employment) or 12.6-18.9k PLN + VAT (B2B)
Working time: full time
GOAL AND MISSION
We are Crimson Pine Games. Our goal is to independently create high-quality products that will positively affect hundreds of millions of people around the world. In order to achieve it, we are innovating in the area of so-called "evergreens" which are eternally popular types of games/entertainment applications.
- Minimum five years of commercial experience in C# programming.
- Knowledge of version control system (Git).
- Intrinsic need to produce a high-quality code.
- English language at a level that allows you to read documentation freely.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills.
- Development of robust and reusable code - clean code, TDD, IoC.
- Architecture and new functionalities design and implementation.
- Maintenance of the product analytics / ads mediation / native plugins / AB tests etc.
- Junior / mid-developers mentoring.
- Taking care of product objectives.
- Tasks estimations.
- Being proactive in terms of finding various ways to solve problems, taking into account the consequences of each solution.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work in a close-knit and friendly team - in which we value the lack of toxicity while preferring a no-bullshit culture :).
- Work on the long-term development of ambitious and high-quality games / mobile applications. April Coloring - with millions of users worldwide is currently our main project!
- An employment contract or B2B contract depending on the candidate's preferences.
- Attractive salary.
- Modern 600m2 office (including library/showers if you come in by bike / fun-room / plenty of space and peace) in the center of Gliwice or well organized remote work.
- Training budget.
- Free English lessons in the office tailored to individual needs.
- Private medical care.
- Additional time for development in technological areas within each sprint.
- Multisport card.
- Integration events, company trips to escape rooms, board evenings, and other such attractions.
Please include the clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883, as amended).