Workplace: Gliwice (Poland), Jasna 14 Street or remotely (90%)
Financial conditions: 7.3k-11.7k PLN gross (contract of employment) or 8.7k-14k PLN + VAT (B2B)
Working time: full time
GOAL AND MISSION
We are Crimson Pine Games. Our goal is to independently create high-quality products that will positively affect hundreds of millions worldwide. To achieve it, we are innovating in the area of so-called "evergreens" which are eternally popular types of games/ entertainment applications.
Join us and take responsibility for game-facing back-end services, ETL processes, and 3rd party integrations.
- Proven record of developing back-end solutions that rely on AWS services and infrastructure. We use s3, ec2, rds, ecs, lambda, api gateway, sqs, sns, iam, batch, cloudwatch and others.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in back-end programming (regardless of the programming language used).
- Practical knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL or other RDBMS.
- Very good communication skills.
- Openness to using multiple programming languages and working on all aspects of applications - choosing adequate tools to solve specific problems.
- Experience in working with docker.
- Knowledge of version control system (Git).
- The ability to accurately debug and optimize the code.
- High level of independence.
- Intrinsic motivation to produce high-quality solutions.
- English language at a level that allows you to read documentation freely.
- Attention to detail.
SURPRISE US WITH THESE ADDITIONAL ASSETS:
- Experience in integrating 3rd party services from providers such as Facebook, Google, Apple, Appsflyer, and Unity.
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tooling
- Practical experience with Flask and/ or django.
- Experience with Google Apps Scripts.
- Practical knowledge in working with Google Cloud Platform.
- You’ve used Python Data Analysis Library (pandas).
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
- Development and maintenance of back-end services, ETLs, and 3rd party integrations.
- Perform refactoring and optimization of existing solutions.
- Design and plan architectural implementation for new modules.
- Document designed solutions.
- Cooperate with multiple stakeholders: front-end (unity), product, analytics, and marketing.
- Create accurate task time estimates and complete all work in a timely manner,
- Proactively seek various ways to solve problems, taking into account the consequences of each solution.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great place to professionally develop yourself, with full responsibility for your work.
- Work in a close-knit and friendly environment - in which we value the lack of toxicity while preferring a no-bullshit culture :).
- Work on the long-term development of ambitious and high-quality games / mobile applications. April: Oil Painting - has millions of users worldwide, April: Jigsaw was just launched and it's gaining popularity very quickly.
- An employment contract or B2B contract depending on the candidate's preferences.
- Attractive salary.
- Modern 600m2 office (including library/ showers if you come in by bike/ fun-room/ plenty of space and peace) in the center of Gliwice or well-organized remote work.
- Training budget.
- Paid self-development time to extend knowledge in technological areas.
- Free English lessons tailored to individual needs.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Integration events, company trips to escape rooms, board evenings, and other attractions.
Please include the clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883, as amended).