Workplace: Gliwice (Poland), Jasna 14 Street
Financial conditions: 4-8k PLN gross (contract of employment) or 5-9.5k PLN + VAT (B2B)
Working time: full time
GOAL AND MISSION
We are Crimson Pine Games. Our goal is to independently create high-quality products that will positively affect hundreds of millions of people around the world. In order to achieve it, we are innovating in the area of so-called "evergreens" which are eternally popular types of games/entertainment applications.
We are looking for experienced testers who want to join a cohesive team to work together to create high end apps for iOS and Android platforms. The current April Coloring project is a coloring app that is played by millions of players around the world. Our main challenges are responding quickly to changes and maintaining a very high quality of the app.
- Supervising the quality of the software we develop.
- Testing of new features and regression testing.
- Participating in the design of new features at an early stage.
- Creating test documentation, test cases and test scenarios.
- Actively participate in the test automation process and collaborate with other QA and developers.
- Proactive approach to problem solving - finding different solutions and considering the consequences of each one.
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar position. Experience in game testing is preferred, although app testing will also be considered.
- Very high level of organizational skills - you will join a Scrum team where tasks prioritization is very important.
- Interest in game design - you will have to understand how what you are testing works and participate in creating new functionalities already at the design stage.
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English, both spoken and written.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work in a close-knit and friendly team, where we value the lack of toxicity, while preferring a no-bullshit culture :).
- Work on long-term development of ambitious and high quality games / mobile applications (April Coloring - having millions of users worldwide is currently our main project).
- Employment contract or B2B contract - depending on candidate's preferences.
- Attractive salary - 4-8k PLN gross (UoP) or 5-9.5k PLN + VAT (B2B).
- Modern office of 600m2 (including library, showers if you come in by bike, recreation room, plenty of space and peace) in the center of Gliwice.
- Training budget.
- Free English lessons in the office, tailored to individual needs.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Integration events, company trips to escape rooms, evenings with board games and other such attractions.
Sounds like an offer for you? Great, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please include the clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883, as amended).